Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: First Day of Schooooool

I'm pairing up with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday! I have words with this one, but it's all summed up in my picture at the end! :)
http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/
EEKS! Tomorrow is the first day of school and I'm not nearly ready. However, I have to be...because it's coming.

Year Two! I am excited that I'm no longer a first year teacher...I'm experienced, right? Everything should be easier, more organized, and less stressful than year one? Well that's not nearly how I feel. I feel 100x more stressed than I did last year. I felt like I was super organized last year, and that's not the case this year. I'm starting to freak out a little bit. More than I did last year, probably not a good thing.

On top of it all, my step-dad is having open heart surgery on Monday! So I have to get everything ready for the last two days, PLUS sub plans for Monday and possibly Tuesday!

I feel like my list is 100 miles long, and I don't know where to start, but I'm sure everything will go over perfect! I over react. A LOT. I know that. I know everything will go fine, and if it doesn't....life will go on. This doesn't stop me from not sleeping tonight, stressing out, and arriving at school at 6am to make sure everything is in line.

I guess, I better sleep! Momma always told me to get a good night's rest before my first day of school!



With love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment