Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer is officially over...

Welp, inservice days start tomorrow...crazy how fast summer went.

I didn't blog nearly enough. I'm going to have to start this scheduling thing, so that way I'm more of a regular blogger... I may have to start this TpT thing too...it seems like all teachers are doing it. ;) and I may have to give into peer pressure.

I'm hoping to finish tiding up my classroom tomorrow, so I can take pictures and have a 'classroom reveal' oooo ahhhh. :)

I'm not nearly ready to have kiddos in my classroom next Thursday. I'm not ready to have a routine again, I like this laziness, do-whatever-I-want-when-I-want attitude I have. But complaining isn't going to make it come any later...it's here, and I need to buckle down and get ready!

I just recently starting following Mixing it up in Middle! AND while reading through her wonderful blog, she's having a giveaway because she reached 100 followers! :) I'm in the same boat, I don't think I blog as much because I don't have many readers...but some day, I'll get there! :)

Here's the link to her giveaway! Follower Giveaway



Welp, I think that's all for today..I'm going to have to start joining linky parties and scheduling them...I need to just put "Blog" in my planner, so it's scheduled that I have to blog! :)

With Love,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment