Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Monday!

Welp, here we are. The weekend is over. Most weekends I wish were much longer than they are but theis one is a little bit different. I'm having a love/hate relationship with Monday today. As you know, I interviewed last Wednesday..and have been waiting IMPATIENTLY through the holiday weekend for the beginning of this week. He told me I would find out either Monday or Tuesday, so now I'm going stir crazy waiting to find out! AHH!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend filled with tons of family, friends, food and fireworks! My firecracker cookies and cupcakes were a hit, and everyone loved them! I didn't get a picture of them because they were all gone! Oops!

This weekend one of my college girlfriends came back into town from Ohio, so we went out and had a good time, it also reminded me how excited I am to get a big kid job, because we're not in college anymore and can't keep up with our younger friends! It made me feel old, but also glad I'm finally growing up. However, it made for an unproductive rest of the weekend. I spent most of the weekend on pinterest because it didn't take much effort. :) Here's my favorite pin from the weekend.

It comes from teachjunkie.com . I totally need this in my classroom. All these different organization tools I'm finding on pinterest make more that much more excited to get a big kid job!


I hope everyone else had a great fourth. If anyone has some great 4th of July stories, or any good pins they found this weekend, let me know! I would love to hear about them!

With love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment