Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Interview day!

Well, today I had my big interview! Ahh! It went so well! Best interview I've had so far! He said he'll let me know on Monday or Tuesday! So after my interview I went shopping, you know a typical girls way of celebration! :) spent the money I don't have yet...but that's okay! 

Nowwwww, I'm spending my evening trying out my Pinterest recipes. I'm making the firecracker cookies tonight and I'll make the cupcakes tomorrow! 
Here they are before frosting! Now I have to wait for them to cool, therefore giving me time to blog! You'll have to check back and see how they turned out and if they were a hit at the party! :) 

I hope everyone has a blessed 4th of July! And remember to thank a soldier, as they fight for our freedom! 


Happy 4th of July! 

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment