Friday, October 4, 2013

October Currently!

I may be a few days late, but hey...better late than never, right?! And, I'm doing another no-no...double blogging today! If you want to link up, link up with Farley!

Listening: This whole government shutdown is wild! And being a social studies guru, makes this even more interesting to me! Why can't our government just make a decision and fix the problems and end the shutdown?!

Loving: I have had it for a month, but I still love it. It mixes things just oh so well! I love making cookies now! It's wonderful, and I swear it makes them so much better tasting!

Thinking: It's the end of the first quarter already?! Being a first year teacher, this is flying even faster! I can't believe it's already October!

Wanting: I love rain. I love falling asleep with the window open and it raining. I love lounging around the house just listening to rain, and we haven't gotten enough. I need rain. I want rain. Luckily, it looks like we'll get a little rain tonight...but not enough!

Needing: I definitely need a girls day! I really need to get my hair colored, but that will have to wait, but my feet can't wait much longer! They are dying for a pedicure!

Trick or Treat: This is nothing school related, but super cute! It's the panda cam from the Atlanta Zoo! We watch it occasionally in class while they're working on something quietly. The kiddos love it. They have adopted the baby twins as our class pets. It's quite funny because I don't teach first graders....but seventh and eighth graders!


Thanks Farley for a great linky!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment